This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patches to support shared libraries on FreeBSD 3 and 4
- To: Doug Rabson <dfr at nlsystems dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patches to support shared libraries on FreeBSD 3 and 4
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 00:14:14 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>yo
> David O'Brien <firstname.lastname@example.org> asked me to submit these patches to egcs
> for inclusion in both the 1.1.2 and HEAD branches. They enable support of
> ELF shared libraries on both FreeBSD 3.x and FreeBSD 4.x.
These changes will not go into egcs-1.1.2. Sorry.
Please resend this as a single plaintext diff file for installation into the
mainline tree. Sending me multiple metamail attachments just makes my life
more difficult than it needs to be.