This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: rename htdocs/c++bugs.html to bugs.html
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: rename htdocs/c++bugs.html to bugs.html
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 15:59:30 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org
> Jeff, I'd like to see both the FAQ and this bug list (faq.html and
> bugs.html) in the root directory of 1.1.2. What do you think about this?
> (Moving the FAQ on level up from the install/ directory is rather
> important as not to have broken links between the FAQ and the installation
The FAQ has already been moved. I'll consider the bugs list, though in reality
I'm not a huge fan of bug lists due to the maintenance cost -- though I've
got no objection if someone wants to maintain them.
It's unclear how useful a static bug list would be in the distribution
since most bugs are found after a release is made.