This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: http://egcs.cygnus.com/cgi-bin/(fortrannews, fortranbugs)
- From: craig at jcb-sc dot com
- Date: 3 Mar 1999 05:49:33 -0000
- Cc: craig at jcb-sc dot com
Looks like the version of texi2html used to convert the news.texi
and bugs.texi files to HTML doesn't grok @ifnothtml. Well, the
results are hardly worse than previous -- "@ifnothtml @xref..."
appears instead of "@xref".
But, the other doc outputs seem to work fine -- BUGS, NEWS, and g77.info.
tq vm, (burley)