This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for save_tree_status
- To: mark at markmitchell dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH for save_tree_status
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 01:26:41 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199903020815.AAA11150@adsl-206-170-148-33.dsl.pacbell.net>you wri
> The current code already implies this. See the `if (context ==
> NULL_TREE)' a few lines down in the first else clause.
Ah. Missed that.
> The comment is misleading,
> and I'll happily fix it if you'll accept the patch.
Consider it approved if you update the comment :-) Something like
"This function is called anytime we start compiling one function in the
midst of compiling other. For example, save_tree_status is called when
compiling a nested function or C++ template functions."
Massage as you see fit.
> Jeffrey> Do we have any corresponding changes to make to
> Jeffrey> restore_tree_status?
> I don't believe so.
Ok. Thanks for the verify.