This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for structure / varying address & scalar problem in egcs-1.1.x.
- To: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Subject: Re: PATCH for structure / varying address & scalar problem in egcs-1.1.x.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:32:50 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <36D84EAB.82F22BC4@moene.indiv.nluug.nl>you write:
> Given that the aliasing problem for structure / varying array references
> vs. fixed scalars isn't solved for egcs 1.1.x, here's my set of patches
> to a recent CVS'd egcs_1_1_branch snapshot (bootstrapped on
Thanks. I made some minor tweaks to the docs (more closely resembles stuff
Mark & I proposed in egcs-bugs) and installed this change on the branch.