This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to replace CYGNUS LOCAL with EGCS LOCAL in config.sub
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch to replace CYGNUS LOCAL with EGCS LOCAL in config.sub
- From: Per Bothner <bothner at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:28:20 -0800
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
> I would like to submit the following patch. It renames all
> occurances of CYGNUS LOCAL to EGCS LOCAL, which seems slightly more
> accurate! :-)
Seems like a misguided exercise to me.
If the changes are truly Cygnus-specific, they should not be in Egcs.
Otherwise, they should be merged into the config.sub master copy
(whose maintainer, by the way, in Ben Elliston <email@example.com>!).