This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in EGCS for the ARM...
- To: Scott Bambrough <scottb at corelcomputer dot com>
- Subject: Re: Bug in EGCS for the ARM...
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 14:44:47 -0700
- cc: richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com, Cristian Gafton <gafton at redhat dot com>, Jim Pick <jim at jimpick dot com>, Philip Blundell <pb at nexus dot co dot uk>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl at varesearch dot com>, egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <36BF41E5.980FA37C@corelcomputer.com>you write:
> I still like my patch to Makefile.in better. With it there is no need to
> override LIBGCC2_DEBUG_CFLAGS in gcc/config/arm/t-linux, it can be done in
> TARGET_LIBGCC2_CFLAGS. It would work for all platforms too.
Please don't change Makefile.in in this way.