This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: silent libf2c build failures, multilib related? (committed)
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: patch: silent libf2c build failures, multilib related? (committed)
- From: Robert Lipe <robertl at dgii dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:07:16 -0500
- Cc: knobi at knobisoft dot de, egcs at cygnus dot com, burley at gnu dot org, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <19980928221358.A15336@dgii.com> <email@example.com>
> > * Makefile.in (all): Correct dependencies do --disable-multilibs
> > works again. (distclean): Correct typo.
> Looks fine to me.
This patch has now been committed. Hopefully, this should cure the
bad g77 testresults some folks were seeing.