This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs, possible c++/g++ bug, accessing uninitialized var + PATCH
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu
- Subject: Re: egcs, possible c++/g++ bug, accessing uninitialized var + PATCH
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at dm dot cobaltmicro dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 07:40:30 -0700
- CC: jason at cygnus dot com, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199809281344.JAA10991@caip.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:44:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <email@example.com>
In tracking down one warning about an uninitialized
variable, it appeared that this one clearly was getting accessed
before being set.
Please track these down for real. There are some apparent bugs in
flow, Mark Mitchell has made note of these cases too, which cause
these bogon warnings to be generated.
I plan to look into this when time permits...
David S. Miller