This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: BUG : typo in arm.c patch
- To: grahams at rcp dot co dot uk
- Subject: Re: BUG : typo in arm.c patch
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 12:37:49 +0100
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Cc: rearnsha at sun52 dot arm dot com
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-To: richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com
> I think there is a typo in your lastest patch to arm.c
> Sat Sep 19 07:33:36 1998 Richard Earnshaw (email@example.com)
> * arm.c (add_constant): New parameter address_only, change
> Set it non-zero if taking the address of an item in the pool.
> (arm_reorg): Handle cases where we need the address of an item in
> the pool.
> The new third parameter in the call to add_const() should be
> rather than address_only.
I'm confused. It does use &address_only:
offset = add_constant (src, mode, &address_only);
addr = plus_constant (gen_rtx (LABEL_REF, VOIDmode,