This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Exceptions workaround for older systems that don't USE_COLLECT2
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Exceptions workaround for older systems that don't USE_COLLECT2
- From: "Melissa O'Neill" <oneill at cs dot sfu dot ca>
- Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 22:40:04 -0700
- cc: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Jamie Lokier<egcs at tantalophile dot demon dot co dot uk>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> So, what do we do with x86-nextstep? Does it use mach-o? Are the
> changes appropriate for that architecture too?
I should have added an entry in configure for that too. All of NEXTSTEP
uses Mach-O; the code should be totally portable between architectures.