This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Exceptions workaround for older systems that don't USE_COLLECT2
- To: "Melissa O'Neill" <oneill at cs dot sfu dot ca>
- Subject: Re: Exceptions workaround for older systems that don't USE_COLLECT2
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 00:01:28 -0600
- cc: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Jamie Lokier <egcs at tantalophile dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199809200540.WAA26899@aldrington.ppp.cs.sfu.ca>you write:
> You wrote:
> > So, what do we do with x86-nextstep? Does it use mach-o? Are the
> > changes appropriate for that architecture too?
> I should have added an entry in configure for that too. All of NEXTSTEP
> uses Mach-O; the code should be totally portable between architectures.
OK. I made some minor formatting changes, fixed up configure.in and
installed the patches.
If you could give things a spin in the next snapshot it would be