This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for m68k.c
- To: Kamil Iskra <kamil at dwd dot interkom dot pl>
- Subject: Re: Patch for m68k.c
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 01:13:03 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Gunther Nikl <gnikl at informatik dot uni-rostock dot de>
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.3.95.980911115103.27102Cemail@example.com>you write:
> There is an accidentally reversed condition in m68k/m68k.c. As a
> result, some optimisations in function prologue and epilogue are not
> performed. Actually, the code that performed these optimisations was
> buggy, though it didn't matter when it was disabled.
> Here's a patch:
> Thu Sep 10 14:51:25 1998 Kamil Iskra <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
> Gunther Nikl <email@example.com>
> * m68k/m68k.c (output_function_prologue,
> output_function_epilogue): Reverse NO_ADDSUB_Q condition, fix
> format strings.