This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for missing "else true;" statements.
- To: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Patch for missing "else true;" statements.
- From: Kamil Iskra <kamil at dwd dot interkom dot pl>
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:32:35 +0200 (EEST)
- cc: law at cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
On 13 Sep 1998, Dave Love wrote:
> Jeff> This stuff is a problem on some 4.4bsd derived systems.
> I've used systems where it caused problems, and I hope I've got it
> right in the bits I wrote, but I wanted a decision on what to do about
> it. I've checked in the patch to the trunk, not the release branch.
That's fine so far as I'm concerned.
I observed the installation failure on m68k-amigaos, which uses pdksh 4.9
as the default shell.
Since m68k-amigaos target is not supported by egcs 1.1b and we need to
apply a fair set of patches before compiling egcs for it, it's not a
problem for us to add just two more for the time being.
/ Kamil Iskra AmigaOS Linux/i386 Linux/m68k \
| GeekGadgets m68k-amigaos GCC maintainer |
| email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org |
\ email@example.com http://student.uci.agh.edu.pl/~iskra /