This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: bounds checking for egcs
- To: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: bounds checking for egcs
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:26:27 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: Herman ten Brugge <Haj dot Ten dot Brugge at net dot HCC dot nl>
On Sun, 6 Sep 1998, Herman ten Brugge wrote:
> Richard Jones and I want to make our bounds-checking code patch available
> to egcs. The latest patch for egcs-1.1a can be found at:
Great! Is there any specific reason why this patch (perhaps with some,
hopefully minor, modifications) should not go directly into the actual
development tree of egcs and this be included in future releases?
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology