This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to fix java build problem
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH to fix java build problem
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:57:58 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
On 9 Sep 1998, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Is there a document I can read that describes the rationale for this
> mailing list?
I'm not absolutely sure whether it's that what you're looking for, but
http://egcs.cygnus.com/lists.html has one sentence about egcs-patches.
Though perhaps there should be some additional note somewhere about
maintainers and Cygnus people mailing notifications about non-trivial
or relevant fixes resp. changes as well.
(That could go to both lists.html and contribute.html.)
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology