This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gnat 3.10p patches for egcs
- To: grahams at rcp dot co dot uk
- Subject: Re: gnat 3.10p patches for egcs
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 23:04:03 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199808291706.RAA00256@iron.rcp.co.uk>you write:
> Here are a set of patches that need to be applied to the gnat-3.10p
> sources inorder for gnat to be bootstrapped using egcs-19980824.
> The 1st patch is required to bootstrap gnat using egcs.
> The 2nd patch is optional but does allow gnattools and gnatlib to be
> The 3rd patch may not be required on some targets. Apply it only
> if you have trouble building gnatlib due to a ICE compiling i-cobol.ad[bs].
Note you do not have a copyright assignment on file, so it somewhere
between difficult and impossible for us to use these patches to update