This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fortran ChangeLogs merge
- To: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Fortran ChangeLogs merge
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 09:42:18 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> >>>>> "Jeff" == Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Jeff> To delete the ChangeLog.egcs files you
> Sure. I just didn't think it necessary to supply patches to delete
> files. Should that, in fact, be done?
Yup. No need to send a patch for a deleted file, just say it's deleted
then zap it.