This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fortran ChangeLogs merge
- To: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Fortran ChangeLogs merge
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 23:12:29 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> Some time ago Craig and Jeff approved dumping the Fortran
> ChangeLog.egcs files to avoid confusion. I put it off until after the
> release. Here are diffs for a merge into the main files. I edited a
> few entries while checking a Change Log Mode change. I resisted the
> temptation to convert the dates to ISO format.
> In addition to Craig's expected fixes of this patch, the
> ChangeLog.egcs files need removing and the instructions mentioning
> them need changing.
Looks good to me.
To delete the ChangeLog.egcs files you
cvs delete ChangeLog.egcs
cvs commit ChangeLog.egcs
I can certainly fix up checkin.html or you can do it yourself
(consider it pre-approved if you want to update checkin.html yourself).