This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: HAVE_VPRINTF redefinition warnings for NetBSD
- To: Krister Walfridsson <cato at df dot lth dot se>
- Subject: Re: HAVE_VPRINTF redefinition warnings for NetBSD
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 13:46:29 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.980904231953.30242Aemail@example.com>you write:
> > In general, most of the stuff in the xm-* files should be handled
> > by autoconf and we should be trying to remove useless xm files as
> > we convert more and more things to autoconf tests.
> That breaks the build, since config/xm-netbsd.h is still added to
> xm_file in configure.h. And a couple of the config/*/xm-netbsd.h
> files may be removed since they only contain an inclusion of
Ugh. So the generic xm-netbsd.h was both included by CPU/xm-netbsd.h
*and* listed in the xm_files? That was wrong ;( Thanks for cleaning
I've installed your patch.