This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: win32 patch 3 -- mingw specs cleanup/fix
- To: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Subject: Re: win32 patch 3 -- mingw specs cleanup/fix
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 13:29:25 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <9809051623.AA12621@modi.xraylith.wisc.edu>you write:
> The following fixes up the specs for mingw32msvc and mingw32crtdll (the
> default) configurations. The only different between the two CPP_PREDEFINE
> should be __MSVCRT__. Without this, anybody building i386-mingw32msvc
> don't get a gcc that predefines __MSVCRT__ and that's wrong.
> Mumit -- email@example.com
> Wed Sep 2 19:11:11 1998 Mumit Khan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * i386/mingw32.h (CPP_PREDEFINES): Add __MSVCRT__ for msvc
> * i386/crtdll.h (CPP_PREDEFINES): Define.
Similarly, should this also go on the egcs-1.1 branch?