This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: win32 patch 2 -- ASM_OUTPUT_SECTION_NAME fix
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: win32 patch 2 -- ASM_OUTPUT_SECTION_NAME fix
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 17:02:14 -0500 (CDT)
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
On Sat, 5 Sep 1998, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> In message <9809051622.AA12614@modi.xraylith.wisc.edu>you write:
> > Sat Aug 29 13:32:58 1998 Mumit Khan <email@example.com>
> > * i386/cygwin32.h (ASM_OUTPUT_SECTION_NAME): Don't check for
> > for exact section attributions.
> Installed. Thanks!
> Should this also be installed on the release branch for egcs-1.1.1?
Yes, please. I forgot to mention that.