This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mainline sources: handle_pragma typo in config/nextstep.c (committed)
- To: robertl at dgii dot com
- Subject: Re: Mainline sources: handle_pragma typo in config/nextstep.c (committed)
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 09:28:58 -0700
- CC: toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
: Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 22:23:42 -0500
: From: Robert Lipe <email@example.com>
: I wouldn't know a nextstep if it fell on me, but I considered this
: correction self-evident.
: In the interest of helping our overworked fearless leaders, I have committed
: this patch.
Thanks. (I am an overworked fearless minion, but I created the typo
in the first place, so thanks for fixing it for me).