This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Release status
- To: SL Baur <steve at xemacs dot org>
- Subject: Re: Release status
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 03:06:33 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> I've found a slight portability problem in gcc/Makefile.
> It bombs out if running zsh as /bin/sh. This patch shouldn't hurt
> anything else. The zsh folks have been notified.
> 1998-09-03 SL Baur <email@example.com>
> * Makefile.in: add semicolon in BISON definition for portability.
I've checked this into the mainline tree.