This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for small buglet in CVS mainline egcs-19980902
- To: manfred at s-direktnet dot de, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
- Subject: Re: PATCH for small buglet in CVS mainline egcs-19980902
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 20:14:13 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> I just built egcs-19980902 (CVS: 1998/09/02 21:38:55 +0200) and had to
> apply the rather trivial patch below.
Thanks. For obvious stuff like this you can just check in the fix
instead of getting it approved.
> NOTE, I'm not able to bootstrap with any optimization level higher
> than "-O2", i.e. my usual "-O9 -funroll-all-loops" fails with an
> unresolved symbol "L<some-number>" referenced by expmed.c while
> linking the stage2 cc1.