This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Objective-C garbage collector patch revised
- To: Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu at slip dot net>
- Subject: Re: Objective-C garbage collector patch revised
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 00:47:26 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, ovidiu at cup dot hp dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199809010225.TAA00962@slip.net>you write:
> I submit again the patch that adds support for the Boehm's garbage collector to
> the Objective-C runtime. This version of the patch also contains some important
> changes in the way the size and alignment of structures is computed. I made
> this change in order to support Objective-C on AIX 4.1. The patch was tested on
> i586-linux, sparc-solaris2 and powerpc-aix4.
> Please let me know when/if it will go in.
Installed into the mainline sources (per our discussion a few months
ago that this was basically OK).
I used your older ChangeLog entry since you didn't include a new one.
If the ChangeLog entry needs editing, let me know.