This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is http://www.cygnus.com/ml/egcs-bugs/1998-Jul/0147.html fixed
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: Is http://www.cygnus.com/ml/egcs-bugs/1998-Jul/0147.html fixed
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:46:25 -0600
- cc: jason at cygnus dot com (Jason Merrill), egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <m0z2M5l-00038iC@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
> > >>>>> H J Lu <email@example.com> writes:
> > > Is http://www.cygnus.com/ml/egcs-bugs/1998-Jul/0147.html fixed?
> > What, you can't be bothered to check, so you send mail to zing asking
> > someone else to check for you? For a bug report against 1.0.3?
> > To answer your question, no, it's still broken. It dies in reg-stack.
> > Jason
> It dies on me too. I just want to make sure I didn't do anything wrong.
> Here is a patch. The problem is the register on the stack reg-stack.c
> is virtual. That is why we have get_hard_regnum () to get the hard
> register number from the virtual register.
You didn't explain the bug or anything about how your patch fixes
the bug. Thus it was ignored. I've got more important things to
do than pester you for critical information.