This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: inline functions and local labels
- To: rth at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: inline functions and local labels
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 98 08:31:29 EDT
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, gcc2 at cygnus dot com
Eh? I thought that was what inline_remap.label_map was for. In which
situation are labels not being duplicated, and I'll fix it.
I don't remember the precise test case, but one is when it's part of a
static constant. There is no mechanism to rename them in that case.