This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor changes to contrib/test_summary
- To: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br>
- Subject: Re: Minor changes to contrib/test_summary
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 21:30:52 -0600
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > When running contrib/test_summary for first time last week, I noticed
> > some minor issues with regard to the documentation of the script.
> Thanks. BTW, should I post a patch transferring copyright over the
> script to FSF? It currently states I am the copyright owner...
Might as well go ahead. Doing so would make it easier to include it
in the official distribution if we want to in the future.