This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A patch for Makefile.in
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: A patch for Makefile.in
- From: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 10:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
> In message <m0yrPzn-000266C@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
> > cpp.1 is left out. Here is a patch.
> > --
> > H.J. Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
> > ----
> > Wed Jul 1 07:42:00 1998 H.J. Lu (email@example.com)
> > * Makefile.in (install-man): Install cpp.1.
> Don't we want to get away from having people calling cpp directly? If
> so, installing cpp.1 seems to be a step backwards.
> I'm open to thoughts & comments from the list on this topic.
If we do, please remove cpp.1 from the source.
H.J. Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org)