This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dllexport patch
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: dllexport patch
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 10:11:13 -0500 (CDT)
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
On Sun, 26 Jul 1998, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> The patch itself seems reasonable. Is this something we need for
> egcs-1.1? And are there any issues for native windows port?
It does fix a awkward problem with the current dllimport/dllexport
code, and correctly builds some large packages without source changes.
No testsuite regression using 19980725 CVS release tree.
I would like to see this in the 1.1 branch if at all possible.