This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: language option segfault
- To: Bill Currie <bcurrie at mailhost dot tssc dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: language option segfault
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 23:07:52 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <35B7B1A5.email@example.com>you write:
> > If "documented_lang_options[j].option" was NULL, then the original code
> > would pass NULL to "check_lang_option", which would return zero.
> But that was where it was dumping core. Could "check_lang_option" have
> been modified since I got the `help' changes?
Certainly possible. You can always use cvs or cvsweb to find out.