This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to rs6000.md, comments?
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH to rs6000.md, comments?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 01:12:10 -0600
- cc: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
It seems to me that if the only test that absolutely must be changed
for correct operation of CONSTANT_P_RTX is "input_operand" and its
related entry in PREDICATE_CODES, then that's all we should change
for the branch.
Is that the case? If that is the case then I can extract just those
bits for the branch and let David Edelsohn or Michael Meissner review
the rest of them for correctness and installation into the mainline
David Edelsohn, I believe you can find Franz's full change in the
egcs-patches hypermail archive for July along with some discussion
between Franz, David Miller and Richard.