This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to rs6000.md, comments?
- To: law at cygnus dot com, Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH to rs6000.md, comments?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 00:22:31 -0700
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- References: <199807171042.DAA19262@cygnus.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
On Tue, Jul 21, 1998 at 01:12:10AM -0600, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> It seems to me that if the only test that absolutely must be changed
> for correct operation of CONSTANT_P_RTX is "input_operand" and its
> related entry in PREDICATE_CODES, then that's all we should change
> for the branch.
You also need the movsi change.