This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: config.guess for newer Pentia on two SCO oses
- To: Robert Lipe <robertl at dgii dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: config.guess for newer Pentia on two SCO oses
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 00:57:03 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19980718143729.A351@dgii.com>you write:
> This has been in my local tree for some time. I'd like to see it in
> both the trunk and in 1.1. I sent config.guess to users of other
> processors to verify that it did the right thing.
> Yes, it really should be rewritten with a case....
> Sat Jul 18 14:32:43 CDT 1998 Robert Lipe <email@example.com>
> * config.guess: (*-pc-sco3.2v5) Add detection for Pentium II.
> (*-pc-unixware7) Add detection for Pentium II, Pentium Pro.
Installed. Both trees.