This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to pushtag for template crash
- To: mark at markmitchell dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH to pushtag for template crash
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 19 Jul 1998 18:19:09 -0700
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199807200108.SAA17002@smtp.earthlink.net>
>>>>> Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Jason, the patch disables debug-generation for *all* of these
> TYPE_DECLs, not just the template version.
This sounds very wrong; the debugging backends use those stub _decls to
control emitting debugging information for class types. If you set
DECL_IGNORED_P on the stubs, none of the classes will have debugging