This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libI77 backspace fix for i386-mingw32 (fwd)
- To: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Subject: Re: libI77 backspace fix for i386-mingw32 (fwd)
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 19 Jul 1998 17:47:47 +0100
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
Can you explain the patch you sent for backspace.c which Jeff
forwarded? It's against an obsolete version of that file; backspace.c
no longer has MSDOS conditionals (despite some confusion on my part
through looking at a broken netlib mirror).
Is there actually a problem under mingw32 with the current version
(egcs 1.1 snapshot or g77 0.5.23)? If so, can you send a testcase for
it and/or commentary? (Testcases for any other problems under mingw32
also welcome if you have them, as I'm trying to write some i/o tests,
though I presume the testsuite won't work on that platform.) Also, is
there a reason this would be specific to mingw32 and not apply to
cygwin32 on a non-binary-mounted filesystem?