This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to rs6000.md, comments?
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>, Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH to rs6000.md, comments?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 00:00:54 -0600
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19980716195844.A31448@dot.cygnus.com>you write:
> In any case, the only change that is absolutely required is the one
> to input_operand. Plus, I think you will need the following patch,
> so that we skip all the special cases in movsi. Also note that
> since __builtin_constant_p returns an int, you should not need to
> modify any other mov patterns.
PREDICATE_CODES must also be updated for any predicats that are changed.
Can someone send me the revised patch? I don't want to try and sort
through all the messages and extract it piecemeal.
Also note, Franz has no copyright assignment, so rth might end up
having to rewrite the ppc CONSTANT_RTX_P support if it turns into a
large patch :-)
Also note I've removed egcs-bugs. We're discussing a patch, and I don't
like getting each of these messages 3 times during different parts of