This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix to %g/%u/%O spec parsing
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Fix to %g/%u/%O spec parsing
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 23:45:34 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199807162149.OAA12690@elmo.cygnus.com>you write:
> I would like to submit the enclosed patch for approval. It prevents a
> spec string of "...%g ..." (ie one without a following suffix), from
> passing the entire rest of the spec string as the suffix.
> Thu Jul 16 14:48:04 1998 Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc.c (do_spec_1): Cope with %g/%u/%U options which do not have
> a suffix.
Approved and installed.