This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to rs6000.md, comments?
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH to rs6000.md, comments?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:45:19 -0600
- cc: egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199807151813.LAA28352@cygnus.com>you write:
> this patch should fix (not tested yet) two warnings in explow.c, because
> the prototypes for gen_save_stack_function and gen_restore_stack_function
> don't match. The comment in rs6000.md suggests that these two are not
> used/needed anyway and thus it should be possible to remove them in
> presence of the HAVE_* macros now.
> Is this the correct solution?
I'll let David comment on the patch itself.
> BTW, what's the status of the CONSTANT_P_RTX mods for the rs6000 backend?
I would recommend against folks spending time on this right now, our
concentration should be on stabilizing for egcs-1.1, not adding new