This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: egcs, cexp.y warning patch for noise in MAX_WCHAR_TYPE_SIZE
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: egcs, cexp.y warning patch for noise in MAX_WCHAR_TYPE_SIZE
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 23:13:06 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199807130124.VAA14992@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
> I get the following warning when bootstrapping the a recent
> (1998-07-11) egcs CVS checkout on mips-sgi-irix6.2 with cc for stage1:
Let's hold off making a decision on this until after egcs-1.1 branches
(tonight with any luck). We both agree that it's just a warning, and
that it doesn't reflect a potential code generation problem, right?