This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to i386/linux.h
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch to i386/linux.h
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 22:45:54 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199807120831.BAA05274@yorick.cygnus.com>you write:
> A straightforward patch to make the common x86 defines work like
> Sun Jul 12 01:27:05 1998 Jason Merrill <email@example.com>
> * i386/linux.h (CPP_SPEC): Handle -undef and -ansi.
Actually, I think Jim's patch is better, both in the short and long
term. It significantly cleans up this braindamage.