This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libf2c build changes for 1.1
- To: d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk
- Subject: Re: libf2c build changes for 1.1
- From: Craig Burley <burley at gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 18:37:44 -0400 (EDT)
- CC: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
Dave, IMO, your patch should definitely go in right away, especially
in time for the upcoming snapshot (circa 1998-07-12), unless someone
points out a big problem with it. Any minor problems should be found
and flushed out ASAP as part of the current release process, so the
sooner it goes in the better -- certainly don't wait for me to
check it out this time!
tq vm, (burley)