This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for gcc/print-rtl.c
- To: Swen Thuemmler <swen at uni-paderborn dot de>
- Subject: Re: Patch for gcc/print-rtl.c
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 01:34:02 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.GSO.3.96.980707114228.28752Bemail@example.com>you write:
> in order to be able to compile the latest egcs from CVS on
> sparc-sun-solaris2.5.1, I had to apply the patch below (there may be a
> better fix, but since I do not know enough of gcc, I could not come up
> with a better one).
Note, patches should go to firstname.lastname@example.org :-)
I believe rth already took care of the problem you were trying to
solve with this patch.