This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for alternate type attribute syntax
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch for alternate type attribute syntax
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 23:25:42 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199807062341.QAA05355@yorick.cygnus.com>you write:
> Apparently some windowsy compilers allow you to say
> "struct __declspec (foo) my_struct". It seems reasonable for us to support
> it, too, especially since this is less ambiguous than the
> current support for type attributes.
> Mon Jul 6 16:27:12 1998 Jason Merrill <email@example.com>
> * c-parse.in (struct_head, union_head, enum_head): New nonterminals.
> (structsp): Use them.
> * extend.texi (Type Attributes): Document it.