This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: jump.c patch
- To: Alasdair Baird <alasdair at wildcat dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: jump.c patch
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 22:16:33 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199807042113.WAA07158@wildcat.demon.co.uk>you write:
> I was running a recent version of the compiler to which I had
> added some basic runtime checking of rtl expression types in the
> rtl access macros.
Any chance we can get you to donate that code? We'd like to have something
like that to catch these kinds of problems on a more regular basis.
It would probably be significant enough to need a copyright assignment
if you haven't already done one.
> Sat Jul 4 22:10:46 BST 1998 Alasdair Baird <email@example.com
> jump.c (jump_optimize) Check for CONST_INT before using INTVAL.