This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fortran build bug
- To: mrs at wrs dot com (Mike Stump)
- Subject: Re: Fortran build bug
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 22:00:28 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199807070132.SAA21683@kankakee.wrs.com>you write:
> HJ says my last patch breaks parallel builds, so here's another:
> This is as portable as the mv -f in the C++ build.
> 1998-07-06 Mike Stump <email@example.com>
> * Make-lang.in (f77.stage?): Use mv -f instead of just mv so that
> we can move g77.c.
Thanks. I've installed this patch.