This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: loop optimizations, mark 12[a]
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: loop optimizations, mark 12[a]
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 09:50:50 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19980702000234.A21656@dot.cygnus.com>you write:
> Something is fishy, cause I don't see a regression, but rather a minor
> improvement. Admittedly, the spec92 test harness is mysteriously bombing
> out on me, but running it by hand I get
Could be a double alignment issue -- I did run them multiple times and the
triggering module was main000.f, which seemed a little weird since twldrv
and fppp are the known hog routines.
I'm traveling at the moment, so I can't look further into this problem
at the current time.