This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++ enable-checking failure 2
- To: rth at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: c++ enable-checking failure 2
- From: Martin von Loewis <martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 00:13:31 +0200
- CC: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <19980705001300.A22957@dot.cygnus.com>
> Reusing IDENTIFIER_LENGTH fails when we are asserting that
> the contents are an identifier node.
Of course, the real fix to that would be to generate DEFARG_CHECK,
which would require processing cp/cp-tree.def with gencheck. I'd like
to delay this until after 1.1, unless there is some strong feeling
that it is needed. (And no, I don't have anything ready. Neither do I
have a patch for the 4th problem detected with --enable-checking,
which occurs during compilation of libstdc++).