This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor simplification for gcc/Makefile.in
- To: manfred at s-direktnet dot de, Manfred dot Hollstein at ks dot sel dot alcatel dot de
- Subject: Re: Minor simplification for gcc/Makefile.in
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 23:47:09 -0600
- cc: d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <13723.7590.752628.243016@slsvhmt>you write:
> Yes, I guess it's just a leftover from the time when the *.info*
> files could have been either in the builddir or in srcdir, hence a
> directory prefix needed to be removed. Now that it's clear that these
> files will always be in srcdir, the realfile stuff can be completely
I think you mean builddir here.